- Commitment To Privacy. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The Information jabbertel.com Collects. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.jabbertel.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, (etc.)
- How www.jabbertel.com Uses Information. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Choice Opt Out . We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com We offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications by you contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3101 N. Federal Hwy Suite 700 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306 to opt-out. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party. You cannot be able to opt out from other necessary communications to provide the service like confirmation emails and critical service updates. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account to deactivate your account, please send a request to email@example.com.
- Refer a Friend. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site.www.jabbertel.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at https://jabbertel.com/RemoveEmail.asp to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Our Commitment To Data Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, Click Here We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Agents. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by accessing your account through “My Account” page. You will have to use your username and password to make any changes to your current stored information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Legal Disclosure. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
- How To Contact Us. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Privacy Notice Date. Last updated and Reviewed on Oct 14th, 2019